I am Fighting the Current Assaults on Democracy and Economic Justice,
and Against Systemic Corruption Present in Both Major Parties
I am proud to be an American who fights to preserve America in the face of acts by those who profit from corruption, including-
- Bank Fraud
- The institutionalized bribery that we call campaign financing
- Legal, Judicial, Professional, and Medical Malpractice
As your Senator, I will fight to uphold:
Democratic Institutions; American Traditions; Equality, and Social Justice:
- The birthright of our children to clean air & water, housing, food, education, & jobs;
- The laws that keep Americans safe and able to exercise their inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and our ability to function among the community of nations in the world.
Health Benefits for all, with no cuts to Medicare and Medicaid
- Advance Biomedical Research
- Maintain Requirements for Insurance Companies to Cover Pre-Existing Conditions
- Restore Homeowners’ Tax Exemptions taken away by the Republican Tax Scam
- Low Interest loans, sweat equity credits, and other lowered equity requirements for affordable housing programs to help tenants become homeowners, and to eliminate Homelessness.
- Restore Tenant’s Rights.
- Property transfer tax and other tax incentives for small property owners
- Create a Foreclosure Prevention Fund for all Homeowners, not FHA loan holders only
- Replenish Depleted Aquifers to prevent further land subsidence, and protect the naturally created aquifers.
- Build Water Infrastructure where needed
- Provide low interest loans to address the global water crisis
- Demand water from Canada in exchange for processing their tar sands (1,000 to one)
- Extend Production Tax Credit to Encourage Renewable Energy
- Apply Science and Technology to generate income
- Complete the Work of the Founding Fathers with a Judiciary Branch of Government and an expanded Grand Jury system to chase down corruption, all separate from the Executive Branch.
- Public Funding of Elections
- Use Expanded Grand Jury to Mitigate the foreclosure fraud, and re-establish property rights for those whose homes have been taken by fraudulent means, starting with the $50 billion allocated for loan modifications, and the $35 billion + “Settlement Fund”
- Special Prosecutor to Investigate the closing of the Office of Thrift Supervision and failure to prosecute or mitigate foreclosure fraud.
- Use Expanded Grand Jury to investigate cost overruns of infrastructure projects.
- Stop building new prisons, rather fund local non-profits to parole non-violent prisoners into jobs skills and other programs.
- DACA must be approved now, independent of a border wall.
- Laser Perimeter Security System and Transit/Energy/Jobs Corridor instead of a wall.
- Streamline citizenship for family members of citizens- not just for Trump!
- Formalize a “work-to-citizenship” program (not just for the Trumps)
- Extend Child Tax Credits and Marriage-Penalty Fixes
- Eliminate Capital Gains Taxes for Small Businesses and Start-ups
- Create a retirement savings Tax Credit for low income people
- End Income Tax for Seniors making less than $50,000
- Public Financing of Elections
- Increase Minority Access to Capital
- Create a Consumer-Friendly Credit Card Rating System
- Provide funds for more Public-Private Business Incubators for Poor Communities
- Expand low interest Loan Programs for Small Businesses
Science and Technology:
- Change Standards for Determining Broadband Access
- Fund a program to use our advance science and technology to provide services that developing countries need most, to generate business/ income using the pro-bono services of experienced scientists and engineers